We provide Central Oregon with comprehensive family medical care aimed at treating the whole patient
At St. Charles Family Care, we are passionate about providing patients with comprehensive medical care close to home. By using our team-based care approach, we help you receive the treatment you need based on your unique health circumstances. And because our Madras clinic is part of St. Charles Health System, our patients benefit from ready access to specialized services complemented by the most trusted care in the region.
- Routine and preventive care for all ages
- Acute and sick visits
- Chronic disease management
- General women's health care including contraception
- Mental health care
- Sports medicine
- Basic dermatology including skin cancer screening and biopsy/removal of concerning skin lesions
- Occupational medicine and work injuries
- OB/GYN and prenatal care
- Visiting physicians also provide services including orthopedic, cardiology, podiatry, endrocrinology and neurology care.
Our clinic is a Tier 4 Oregon Health Authority Patient-Centered Primary Care Home (PCPCH) and a participant in the Comprehensive Primary Care Plus program.