Hospitals

St. Charles Redmond

  • three story building with tan, grey and red paint
contact

Phone Number: (541) 548-8131

location

1253 Northwest Canal Boulevard
Redmond, OR 97756

Get Directions

In 1951, Redmond made history as the first city in Oregon to form a public hospital district. Central Oregon District Hospital was built in 1952 on 20 acres north of town. The public supported the hospital with tax dollars and community members were elected to serve on the Board of Directors up until the time of the merger between the Bend and Redmond hospitals. As part of its continued commitment to the Redmond community, St. Charles Health System invested in the Redmond facility through a $30 million addition that opened in 2006.