At St. Charles Family Care, we are passionate about providing patients with comprehensive medical care close to home. By using our team-based care approach, we work to ensure you receive the treatment you need based on your unique health circumstances.
What to bring to your appointment:
- An insurance card and photo ID
- Consent for medical treatment of a minor (if not accompanied by a parent or guardian)
- A list of current prescriptions and non-prescription medicines, vitamins and supplements
- A list of questions you would like to discuss with your doctor
- Routine and preventive care for all ages
- Acute and sick visits
- Adult and child vaccines
- Chronic disease management
- Internal medicine
- Behavioral health care
- Woman’s health care including contraception
- Minor surgical services
- Occupational medicine and work injuries
- CDL exams
- Basic dermatology including skin cancer screening and biopsy/removal of concerning skin lesions
- Substance use disorders: Primary care providers partner with clinical psychologists and pharmacists embedded in the Family Clinic to provide behavioral health and medication therapy management support.
- Ready access to specialized services at Bend, La Pine, Madras, Prineville, Redmond and Sisters
Now offering Virtual Visits for new and current patients!